Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Farewell

My farewell!
June 20, 2010

Gadget's Angels

My Best Friends: Nonie, Marcia, Me, Katie, Jill, and Hettie

I guess the secret's out...not that it's surprising...

Say NO to hair racisim. We did.


Our artistic impersonation of a totum pole that we would find in Canada


Hettie and I (she is sad that I am leaving)

Frolicking on the lush lawn with Marsh

Nonie and I

Gadget's Angels Part 2: Marry me Gadget?

He-ttie Jo Han-sen: the only person who can pop my bubble and I don't spaz out.

Me

Who says white girls can't jump?

Yeah, we make Tyra Banks jealous.
Happy that we have escaped the Prickly Garden of Shrubbery

You can just call us the AT&T bar

Gadget's Angels Part 3: Petal to the Metal. Gadget's Revenge.

Katie and I in the 'Prickly Garden of Shrubbery'

Bro Gill, Jill and I (Hey that rhymes!)


Reunited after three years from ye ol' PG High!

Yay! I am going on a mission! If I could give three thumbs up...I would!

These pictures are of my best friends and I after my farewell on Father's Day! The talk I gave on Father's Day focused on the wonderful attributes my Dad has and how to show love and respect to Heavenly Father. Like with all talks, I was very nervous before hand but once I got up and started speaking the rest was history. The talk went over well and I received many compliments from those that listened. I love getting positive feedback! Plus, it was awesome to see my family and friends there to support me that afternoon. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment